5 tips on how to relax in front of the camera for your Boudoir Photography experience
Are you nervous about your boudoir session? Here are some tips to help you relax during your shoot:
1. Play Music – We will play your favourite spotify music during your session. This will help you to calm down and feel comfortable.
2. Deep Breathing – Practice deep breathing. This is a proven relaxation method. Breathe
in deeply through your nose and exhale through your nose. Repeat until you feel better.
3. Take a Break – If you’re feeling overwhelmed, we can take a break from shooting and talk and relax before resuming the session.
4. Drink – We offer wine or champagne with every boudoir session.
5. Laugh It Off – If you’re feeling silly in front of the camera, laugh at yourself. Laughter is a great relaxation technique. It will help you loosen up.
Ready to find out more about having your own shoot come join our VIP group on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/218353478902088